How will I know my car has arrived and what if I need to contact my driver?
If you provide us with your mobile number, you will receive SMS alerts letting you know your driver is on the way and when they arrive at your pickup location.
If you need to contact your driver, we automatically send you their contact info via email as soon as a driver is assigned to your trip. You can also always call (800) 204-0277, email email@example.com, or chat with live with us.
Where do I meet my driver on airport pickups?
- On “Meet & Greets“ your driver meets you near baggage claim holding a name card so you can easily spot him/her.
- On “Curbside Pickups“ your driver meets you curbside shortly after you contact him/her. Simply let them know the number of the pillar you are standing nearest to and you’ll be picked up shortly.
What measures are taken to ensure an on-time pickup and drop-off?
Each of our drivers follows a strict “Always Early, Never Late” protocol that works as follows:
1. They leave to your pickup location 15 minutes early in order to arrive 15 minutes ahead of schedule.
2. Using ‘time-saving shortcuts’, our drivers always get you to your destination with time to spare. (These are “tricks of the trade” learned after after years of driving tens of thousands of miles all over Southern California).
3. In cases of heavy freeway traffic, we have access to FastTrak lanes on select freeways that zip you past the traffic.
Do you offer a guarantee?
In the unlikely event that your service is not completed according to schedule, we guarantee 30% off your reservation total.
What is your Wait-Time Policy?
- LAX Pick-ups get 30 minutes of free waiting-time on domestic flights and 60 minutes on international flights.
- LAX Drop-offs get 15 minutes of free waiting-time.
(Note: Once the free waiting time is over there will be a charge of $1 for every extra minute waited thereafter.)
What is your Cancellation Policy?
Cancellations are 100% free as long as we’re notified 12 hours before the scheduled pickup time. Cancellations made within 12 hours of the pickup time will be charged in full.
Is gratuity mandatory?
Gratuity is at your discretion. We believe in ‘earning’ gratuity not ‘demanding’ it.
Are the prices online all-inclusive?
Yes. The prices you see are the prices you pay. No hidden fees. No surprises.
Do you offer child seats or booster seats?
Yes. Booster and child seats are available for $15 each.
(Note: We please ask that parents/guardians secure seats and children themselves. )
How are you drivers vetted/screened?
We make sure we’re putting you in the safest of hands by vetting every one of our driver’s state & federal backgrounds, DMV records, as well as regular drug tests.
Can I ride with my pet?
Absolutely, we are a pet-friendly service.
When will I be charged for my service?
We will not process any charges until we’ve fulfilled 100% of your service.
Don’t see your question? Chat, email, or call us. We’re available 24/7/365.